Brian's Opinionated Pebble Template
This is an opinionated template for a Pebble app. It's designed to help me quickly bootstrap new Pebble apps and watchfaces.
- A Gulp lint/build/deploy system
- Default Bower components for the config page
- A custom configuration build system
- See below
- Deployment to Surge
Grab a copy of this repo and change the references to pebble-template to your own project.
- Run the dev server for the config page:
- Install the app to your pebble:
- Specify your phone's IP in tasks/pebble.js or the PHONE env var
- Deploy the config page:
- Change the CNAME file to reflect your domain name
- The deployment is done using surge.sh
Other Useful Commands
- Build the pbw:
- Build the config page:
Recommended Extra Components
- WeatherMan - A weather library with multiple weather povider options
- Moment.js - A library for parsing, validating, manipulating, and displaying dates
Copyright (C) 2016 Brian Douglass
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranties of MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.