Host awesome karaoke parties where everyone can easily find and queue songs from their phone's web browser. The player is also browser-based with support for MP3+G and MP4 video files. The server runs on your local network (see Karaoke Forever Server) with no internet connection required.
Karaoke Forever basically has 3 parts:
Server: Runs on Mac/Windows/Linux/etc. to serve the app and media files on your local network.
Mobile browser app: Everyone can quickly join and queue songs without having to install anything.
- Modern browser-based app and player with dark UI designed for "karaoke conditions"
- MP3+G and MP4 video file support
- Milkdrop visualizations via Butterchurn (requires WebGL 2)
- Prioritizes singers based on the amount of time since each last sang
- Multiple simultaneous rooms/queues/players
- No telemetry; all data stored locally
Karaoke Forever assumes its player will be mixed with any microphones (either in software or an outboard mixer). See the F.A.Q. for more information.
Discord / Support
Join the Karaoke Forever Discord Server for general support and development chat, or just to say hi!
Contributing & Development
Contributions are most welcome! Make sure you have Node.js 12, then:
- Fork and clone the repo
npm run devand look for "Web server running at" for the server URL