Lost In the Woods is a web app that showcases various hiking trails and allows users to post their own favorites. I built this project using C# and ASP.NET Core framework.
- Use my newly learned knowledge of Dapper ORM to map the db models with MySQL.
- Create a useful service for hiking enthusiasts.
- Practice integrating useful APIs to my web apps.
- Develope my skills in C# and ASP.NET Core.
- Uses Google Maps API to display hiking locations.
- Form validations screen incoming data prior to entering database.
- Connects to MySQL database via Entity ORM.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap for basic styling.
- Secure connection strings using dependency injection.