Java Swing application that launches Firefox/Iceweasel profiles.
- Profiles are sorted alphabetically as opposed to Firefox's native profile manager where profiles are sorted by creation date
- Profiles are each launched as separate processes. This isolation allows for a given profile's process to be killed without affecting other running instances.
- Running instances can be easily differentiated and identified in
- No external library dependencies besides standard Java runtime
- Not able to create new profiles itself. Use Firefox's native profile manager (firefox -ProfileManager) to create new profiles.
- Mac OS not supported yet
Java Source Code Level