The BibleTime team is proud to announce the immediate availability of BibleTime version 2.11.2 which is the second bugfix release in the stable 2.11 series of BibleTime.
All users of BibleTime are encouraged to upgrade, especially users still using BibleTime version 2.10 or earlier.
Notable changes since 2.11.1:
- Updated translations.
- Improved compatibility with Qt 5.11 (including bug #140)
- Fixed crash when clicking on "full syntax" (bug #134)
- Fixed Mag not always working with Hebrew / Strongs (bug #132)
- Fixed BibleTime startup on some versions of Windows (bug #119)
- Fixed Bookshelf Wizard buttons not being translated (bug #131)
- Fixed application icon directory to match the FreeDesktop standard
- Fixed bug which prevented installing of works (bug #124)
Source code for BibleTime 2.11.2 can be found at: https://github.com/bibletime/bibletime/releases
- Filename: bibletime-2.11.2.tar.xz
- File size: 2533472 bytes (2.42 MB)
- MD5SUM: e0aed5f3b672c89ee5e06ffeb505e1ae
- SHA1SUM: 75b0a3be9f392b568bbf974d8cf59db128fa7b20
- SHA256SUM: d178197ce87c8211733409fb28fa6ed0220800bbf06944ebb8fe85bf78ddabe8