The BibleTime team is proud to announce the immediate availability of BibleTime version 3.0.3 which is the third bugfix release in the stable 3.0 series of BibleTime.
All users of BibleTime are encouraged to upgrade, especially users still using BibleTime version 2.11.2 or earlier.
Notable changes since 3.0.2:
- MacOS build improvements
- Fixed license.html being installed twice
- Partially worked around a libsword bug which limited download durations to
- Fixed bug which made it impossible to active toolbar buttons using keyboard
- Fixed some out-of-bounds memory read
- Fixed a number of input parsing and output generation errors, including
invalid memory reads
- Fixed search scopes not being properly translated
- Fixed version information in installed metadata files
- Updated translations
- File size: 1620012 bytes (1.54 MB)
- MD5SUM: 07c4f717f15be1418c0e3f434ee2983c
- SHA1SUM: 4af0d3f999b8848986ead5b7b2708bb70ff11460
- SHA256SUM: 80e5e4ccb69a95201036442dd3f13dffcfcb0f001be1222ce7eefcb30fcc2692
The Windows and MacOs binaries are available below. The snap version is available in the snap repository. The flatpak version is available through flathub.org.
Glory be to God and thanks to everyone who contributed to this release!