Chosen is a library for making long, unwieldy select boxes more user friendly.
- jQuery support: 1.4+
- Prototype support: 1.7+
For documentation, usage, and examples, see:
Contributions and pull requests are very welcome. Please follow these guidelines when submitting new code.
- For feature changes, update both jQuery and Prototype versions
npm install -dto install the correct development dependencies.
- Don't touch the
- Submit a Pull Request using GitHub.
First, make sure you have the proper CoffeeScript / Cake set-up in place. We have added a package.json that makes this easy:
npm install -d
This will install
Once you're configured, building the JavasScript from the command line is easy:
cake build # build Chosen from source cake watch # watch coffee/ for changes and build Chosen
If you're interested, you can find the recipes in Cakefile.
- Built by Harvest. Want to work on projects like this? We’re hiring!
- Concept and development by Patrick Filler
- Design and CSS by Matthew Lettini