Social code collaboration made simple.
TODO: these instructions are incomplete
- Don't forget to update git submodules (libraries in vendor/).
- You need the following prerequisites installed:
- a recent version of ruby and gem
- ruby gems: sinatra haml sass json mysql2 sequel sprockets rack
- Create a config.yml file based on config-sample.yml and configure it with your desired URLs and mysql login information.
- Create initial DB tables: ?????
- Start the server locally on port 9292 with
rackup -p 9292 config.ru
Visit Tinker at http://tinker.io.
Copyright (c) 2011 Chiel Kunkels
Tinker is licensed under the MIT license.