Welcome to Biodiversidata's R repository
The Uruguayan Consortium of Biodiversity Data is a collaborative association of experts with the aim of improving Uruguay’s biodiversity knowledge. We aim to make the biodiversity data of Uruguay available by integrating a broad range of resources including databases, publications, maps, reports and infographics. This repository contains all the script used in our project.
You can find here scripts about:
- Data Cleaning & Standardisation Scripts
- Figures for Tetrapods Data Paper "Biodiversidata: An Open-Access Biodiversity Database for Uruguay"
- Figures for Plants Data Paper "Biodiversidata: A novel dataset for the vascular plant species diversity in Uruguay"
- Analysis of Hotspots of Tetrapods
- Data Analysis about GBIF records of Latin America
- Directory of useful files