- Levels now have names. These will appear above the levels and in the score screens.
- Profiles can now be deleted in the title screen. Click the bin and confirm by clicking the red tick. Take care as this cannot be undone.
- New editor keyboard shortcuts see the README.txt file in the game directory for a list of all hotkeys.
shift delete: copy, paste, cut.
ctrl /comment/uncomment the current line or selection.
ctrl dcan now duplicate all selected lines.
ctrl ttoggles code pause, instead of just starting the code paused.
- Mute sound hotkey
- Add level stage navigation hotkeys
- Include a power switch in Melting Pot.
- New company message (B) after completing all aboveground levels.
- Move the first direction data-store level underground.
- Move robo_location() discovery to after Gatehouse.
- Add video menu option
Snowfallwith options On, Background Only, Off.
- Windows: Add NvOptimusEnablement & AmdPowerXpressRequestHighPerformance link exports to prefer dedicated GPU usage on laptops. This should address performance issues on bad+good GPU laptops.
- Improve button click responsiveness when cursor is moving.
- Improve initial robo_use() message.
- Improve power switch explanation message clarity.
- Add extra clarification around code re-running at each stage in Keep Going!.
- Reduce Hello Robo tutorial to add only 3 lines.
- Tweak company message A.
- Avoid "read about comparison" overlay covering text if possible.
- Rework level statistic totals placement.
- Rename "nodes" to "phrases" to make more immediate sense.
- Show speed tutorial in Keep Going! even if the 1st run solves the whole level.
- Improve video menu presentation, align options consistently and use dim colour when disabling options.
- Add GPU vendor/renderer info to F10 debug.
- Reword unsatisfied level requirement message.
- Save panic traces to an error.log file.
- Tweak sequence overwriting code example for clarity.
Beta installation is done via Steam supporting Linux & Windows. A Robo Instructus beta key is required.