Phoenix and Elm landing page
- Bootstrapping the project and the basic API functionality to save our first leads
- Building the landing page UI and the basic Elm subscription form
- Adding Google reCAPTCHA support to avoid spambots
To start your Phoenix server:
- Install dependencies with
- Create and migrate your database with
mix ecto.create && mix ecto.migrate
- Install Node.js dependencies with
cd assets && npm install
- Start Phoenix endpoint with
Now you can visit
localhost:4000 from your browser.
Ready to run in production? Please check our deployment guides.