Originally reported on Google Code with ID 634
[ Taken from http://groups.google.com/group/bigbluebutton-users/browse_thread/thread/7a92ad8b554ee821]
Environment: Windows7 64 / Chrome
1. Login to the official BBB demo:
2. Close the window without logging out
3. Login to a brand-new demo on a different host using the same login
name (I have not verified if this part is required yet)
http://126.96.36.199/ (this is my unmodified install on Ubunto 10.4 64)
4. Wait for the error to occur (after about 5 minutes) or force it to
occur by uploading a document and paging through it.
5. Use CCLeaner to clear the Adobe Flash Cache.
6. Login again to http://188.8.131.52/ and confirm you can not
reproduce the problem.
7. Login agian to http://demo.bigbluebutton.org/ and confirm that you
can reproduce the problem...
Seems something is being cached in flash... Hope this helps resolve
Reported by ffdixon on 2010-10-02 21:33:03
Reported by ritzalam on 2010-11-09 21:27:55
Reported by ffdixon on 2011-02-07 04:26:14
Reported by ffdixon on 2011-02-07 18:19:01
Very old issue and unable to reproduce.