Q:What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Join a conference from two computers (let's call them A and B).
2. Start desktop sharing on A.
3. View result shared desktop on B.
4. Simulate a crash on A (which shares the desktop) by closing the browser
without logging out.
5. Notice on B that the desktop share window remains opened.
If you re-join the session with A and share your desktop again, computer
gets two desktop share windows.
Q: What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
A: It would be good to reuse the old window that is no longer used or at
least close the old window.
Q: What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
A: Ubuntu Server 9.04. BBB (like a real dev ;) ) from hudson on Oct. 22nd.
Reported by email@example.com on 2009-10-27 14:11:53
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered: