This release contains stability improvements and fixes, including updates to the libraries related to audio and an update to the version of node.js.
This release also fixes a security exploit in LibreOffice. We strongly recommend all administrators update their BigBlueButton server to this release (or a later release of 2.2.x).
- sip.js was updated from 0.7.8 to 0.17.1 (improved audio on iOS) #10534 #10580 #10581
- NodeJS was updated from 8.15.1 to 8.17.0
- Improved logging and feedback for users in '401 - could not join session' situations #10612
- Hide draggable overlay when data saving is enabled #10596
- Various accessibility improvements #10601 #10602
- Fix the UI state on breakout room audio join #10607
- Check if DOMMatrix exists before cursor coordinate transform #10610
- Make instructuremedia regexp more general #10625
- Added allowDefaultLogoutUrl config to optionally ignore non-custom logoutUrl #10615
- Fix exception while invoking method 'publishVote' #10564
- bbb-web - improved calculation of maxParticipants #10542
- Disabled libreoffice document update ( prevent reading of local files ) #10619