Checkout JS SDK Example
This repository features a React example that uses Bigcommerce's Checkout JS SDK to illustrate how to build custom checkout solution for a BigCommerce store.
Please note that this checkout is a good starting and reference point, but is not production ready. Since this is an example, do not deploy the script to a production store. You should instead create your own instance and work from there.
To run this example locally, simply run the following:
npm install && npm run dev
This will generate a checkout loader file in
In another console, run:
npm run dev:server
This will serve the
dist directory locally.
Once those steps have been successful:
- Go to Control Panel > Advanced Settings > Checkout.
- Choose "Custom Checkout" option
- Find the "Custom Checkout Settings" options and in the "Script URL" field enter:
- Go to your store and checkout. The checkout example should load.
- Installing a Custom Checkout
- Checkout JS SDK
- Storefront APIs
This repository is MIT Licensed.