ADAM IS BETA SOFTWARE AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENTS.
We are working very hard toward a 1.0 release that is production ready.
- Documentation can be found attached below in both PDF and HTML format.
- Release Notes
- Binary Distributions
- Release Artifacts on Maven Central
- Sonatype Snapshot releases
To get started,
- Download your favorite pre-built Apache Spark 1.2.0 release
- Extract the pre-built Apache Spark binaries to location on your computer
- Set an environment variable
SPARK_HOMEto point the location of your Spark binaries
- Download a binary distribution of ADAM
- Extract the ADAM binary distribution to a location on your computer
- Update your
PATHenvironment variable to include the
bindirectory of the ADAM distribution to make running
adam-shell, etc easy from the command-line.
- Optionally, set the amount of memory by setting, e.g.
To learn more, see the documentation below or visit us at http://bdgenomics.org/.