Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
ADAM IS BETA SOFTWARE AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENTS.
We are working very hard toward a 1.0 release that is production ready.
- Documentation can be found attached below in both PDF and HTML format.
- Release Notes
- Binary Distributions
- Release Artifacts on Maven Central
- Sonatype Snapshot releases
To get started,
- Download your favorite pre-built Apache Spark 1.2.0 release
- Extract the pre-built Apache Spark binaries to location on your computer
- Set an environment variable
SPARK_HOMEto point the location of your Spark binaries
- Download a binary distribution of ADAM
- Extract the ADAM binary distribution to a location on your computer
- Update your
PATHenvironment variable to include the
bindirectory of the ADAM distribution to make running
adam-shell, etc easy from the command-line.
- Optionally, set the amount of memory by setting, e.g.
To learn more, see the documentation below or visit us at http://bdgenomics.org/.