Table of Contents
- Avocado - Avocado is a distributed variant caller built on top of ADAM for germline and somatic calling.
- Cannoli - ADAM Pipe API wrappers for bioinformatics tools, (e.g., BWA, bowtie2, FreeBayes)
- DECA - DECA is a reimplementation of the XHMM copy number variant caller on top of ADAM.
- Gnocchi - Gnocchi provides primitives for running GWAS/eQTL tests on large genotype/phenotype datasets using ADAM.
- Lime - Lime provides a parallel implementation of genomic set theoretic primitives using the ADAM region join API.
- Mango - Mango is a library for visualizing large scale genomics data with interactive latencies.
- adam-commands - External commands in Java and Scala for ADAM.
- adam-examples - Examples in Java and Scala for ADAM.