- Fix issue where the top of interior insulation could be part of both the wall-top and slab boundaries.
- Add Aggregators and Instances to libkiva. These are high level objects used for performing common functions when integrating Kiva into whole building simulation tools.
- Add the ability to define callback functions for convection algorithms. This is useful when a program calling into libkiva has a variety of algorithms to choose from.
- Boundary conditions now include the option of defining different convective temperatures for walls and slabs.
- Fix typo in copying of MoWiTT convection correlations.
- Fix issue where the top of exterior insulation could be part of both the wall-top and grade boundaries.
- 10-25% speed improvements!
- Changed to more permissive BSD 3-clause license.
- Added better access to boundary conditions in
- mean radiant temperatures seen by the slab and interior walls
- modifiable deep ground boundary temperature
- Major refactoring of source code to eliminate redundancies in code.
- Fix changing surface cell properties (e.g., emissivity) via the higher level
- 64bit Windows, Mac, and Linux versions.
- Ability to define any block of material within the domain.
- Add inputs to define the foundation footing.
- Add ability to define exposed foundation perimeters (including unexposed/core
- Make horizontal insulation depths relative to the slab and grade surfaces.
- Replace foundation wall height ("Height") with depth relative to bottom
of the slab ("Depth Below Slab").
- Move boundary, initialization, numerical settings, and output related inputs
to a higher level.
- Switch to simpler linear solver (Eigen).
Removes inputs for solver and preconditioner.
- Separate core functionality into a linked libraries.
- Use continuous integration for building and testing.
- Improve output reporting. 2D simulations now report heat transfer rates
representative of the 3D inputs.
- Allow interior temperature file to be relative to input file (or in working
- Create output snapshots directory in same directory as the simulation output
- Small fixes to solar and convective boundary conditions.
- Better error handling.