- 64bit Windows, Mac, and Linux versions.
- Ability to define any block of material within the domain.
- Add inputs to define the foundation footing.
- Add ability to define exposed foundation perimeters (including unexposed/core
- Make horizontal insulation depths relative to the slab and grade surfaces.
- Replace foundation wall height ("Height") with depth relative to bottom
of the slab ("Depth Below Slab").
- Move boundary, initialization, numerical settings, and output related inputs
to a higher level.
- Switch to simpler linear solver (Eigen).
Removes inputs for solver and preconditioner.
- Separate core functionality into a linked libraries.
- Use continuous integration for building and testing.
- Improve output reporting. 2D simulations now report heat transfer rates
representative of the 3D inputs.
- Allow interior temperature file to be relative to input file (or in working
- Create output snapshots directory in same directory as the simulation output
- Small fixes to solar and convective boundary conditions.
- Better error handling.
- Introduces new 2D approximation methods
- Added ability to plot heat flux in addition to temperature
- Added ability to read indoor temperatures from file
- Bug fixes and improvements