2.04 update - support Sketch v50
2.03 update - support Sketch v49
Sketch2AE v2.0 - Shape Export support!
Now you can export shapes! To AE Shape layer! Then to Bodymovin or Lottie!
How to use:
In Sketch， put the shape you want to eport in an artboard, go to Plungin -> Sketch2AE -> Export Shapes
in the pop-up panel, choose the artboard, set the length and fps, then hit OK.
Open AE and run File -> Scripts -> Run Script File, select the ".jsx" file you exported.
Then you will see the magic :)
Unfortunately, this plugin has some limitations:
- Gradient Fill and Stroke are not supported. AE dosent allow script to generate gradients automaticly.
- Uderlying Masks. I will do it in the future.
- Texts not supported. I will do it in the future.
- Flip layer not supported.
- Layer styles not supported.
- Features that Sketch has but AE not. Stroke position, Arrow, etc.
How to install:
Plugin File(hit me) and unzip.
## SK2AE v1.0 introduction.
A Sketch plugin to export sketch slice to Adobe After Effect and potisition them automatically.
Whats more, you can use the
Save Frame As Photoshop Layers inside AE to export contents to Photoshop!
How to use:
- Save your work on Sketch.
- Select the LAYERGROUPs your want to export on the layer list(group it if the layer is not a layergroup), Run
Export Artboards, then on the popup panel set the composition length and
FPS, pick artboards you want to export. Hit
OKand choose a location to save the generated
.jsxscript file and
- In After Effect，run
Run Script File, choose the
.jsxfile, it will generate compositions automaticly.
**NOTE: Keep the ".jsx" file and "slice" folder under a same parent folder if you want to move it.
Back to Sketch, you can run Plugins -> Sketch2AE -> Clear ExportSlices to clear exsiting ExportSlices.https://github.com/bigxixi/Font-Packer) to pack and achive your sketch files:) ）
**Becareful of shortcut conflicting with other plugins
S: Generate ExportSlices
E: Export Artboards
C: Clear ExportSlices
Thank you very much!