A Sketch plugin to export sketch slice to Adobe After Effect and potisition them automatically.
Whats more, you can use the
Save Frame As Photoshop Layers inside AE to export contents to Photoshop!
How to install:
Plugin File(hit me) and unzip.
How to use:
- Save your work on Sketch.
- Select the LAYERGROUPs your want to export on the layer list(group it if the layer is not a layergroup), Run
Export Artboards, then on the popup panel set the composition length and
FPS, pick artboards you want to export. Hit
OKand choose a location to save the generated
.jsxscript file and
- In After Effect，run
Run Script File, choose the
.jsxfile, it will generate compositions automaticly.
**NOTE: Keep the ".jsx" file and "slice" folder under a same parent folder if you want to move it.
Back to Sketch, you can run Plugins -> Sketch2AE -> Clear ExportSlices to clear exsiting ExportSlices.
- Can not export vactor shapes, editable texts, layer styles.All flatten.
- By default it generate 1x slices. If you need 2x or other you have to export by hand.
- Rotating or scaling of a layer will result in a big rectangle of slice
- If there are missed fonts in the file, the ExportSlices might be clipping.（Try my Plungin:
Font Packerto pack and achive your sketch files:) ）
**Becareful of shortcut conflicting with other plugins
S: Generate ExportSlices
E: Export Artboards
C: Clear ExportSlices
Thank you very much!