The "Download Resume" button was added on the about page, which links to
Allow Blog Posts
In addition to the default portfolio posts, the ability to make blog posts has been added.
The new folder structure is:
Support Tags on Portfolio Projects
The default Freelancer theme only supports client, date, application, and description fields for portfolio projects. I added a section to show languages, tools, concepts, & stack used for each project. They show up as tags.
Relevant Font Awesome were added to each header, overriding the default "star" icons.
How to use
- Fork or clone this repo to your own with name:
- Overwrite profile picture in
_includes/contact_static.htmlwith your email address. Refer to formspree for more information.
- Create new posts to display your projects & blog posts. See existing examples in
- Update resume in
/resume/your-name-resume.pdf, and update
_includes/about.htmlto reflect your resume file's name.
- Push changes on master branch to remote
- Go to your-github-username.github.io
View this jekyll theme in action at billmartin.io