William Raiford bill-mybiz
- DoinIt-WP7-Feed-Reader 2 Simple little pre-Mango WP7 Feed Reader using Prism.
- HireMe 2 Sample application using C#, WPF, WCF, ADO.NET (ODBC), Mef, Caliburn, NUnit, N-Tier. Email me at bill DO(t) mybiz A(t) gmail DO(t) com
- BasicConcepts 1 I have this project, WcfIISSilverlightCslaSimpleNTier. I want to use it as a basis for other conceptual (learning) projects, like learning Csla Authentication. So, this project is basically my note…
- DelphiConcepts 1 Concept projects that I'm creating while giving myself a Delphi refresher. Includes so far: DSharp, MVVM, Singleton, CriticalSection, Multithreading, DI.
- DelphiMigrateExample 1 Simple little Delphi App to mimic having an old program with old data, and performing a migration to a new program with a new data format. Refresher for Delphi. Using Trial Version of Delphi XE3, s…
Repositories contributed to
- ibgib/mobileGib 0
- ibgib/ibGib 1 Super-awesome, lazy-efficient, learning-stuff sweet suite.
- ibgib/commonGib 0 PCL library that contains code used across multiple ibGib applications and libraries.
- ibgib/languageGib 0 Language app for learning foreign languages via songs and ibGib.
- ibgib/serviceGib 1 Framework created to enable autonomous services to run server-side for web applications. Utilizes Reactive Extensions, hubGib (signalR), async/await, AppDomains...all sorts of neat stuff.
Contributions in the last year 443 total Mar 4, 2014 – Mar 4, 2015
Longest streak 10 days February 15 – February 24
Current streak 2 days March 2 – March 3
- Pushed 2 commits to ibgib/serviceGib Feb 26 – Mar 3
- Pushed 3 commits to ibgib/ibGib Feb 26 – Mar 3
- Pushed 2 commits to ibgib/languageGib Feb 26 – Mar 3
- Pushed 7 commits to ibgib/mobileGib Feb 26 – Mar 3
- Pushed 1 commit to ibgib/eventStoreGib Feb 27
- Pushed 1 commit to ibgib/commonGib Feb 27
12 Issues reported
- Open #15 Draw icons
- Open #14 Edit brand screen
- Open #13 Edit vendor screen
- Open #12 Create savor screen
- Open #11 Create brew screen
- Open #10 Edit ingredient screen
- Open #9 Edit coffee screen
- Closed #8 Make sure roast date is nullable
- Open #7 Edit device screen
- Open #6 Tutorial screen
- Open #3 Implement logging mechanism
- Open #2 High/VeryHigh Exception propagator