William Raiford bill-mybiz
- DoinIt-WP7-Feed-Reader 2 Simple little pre-Mango WP7 Feed Reader using Prism.
- HireMe 2 Sample application using C#, WPF, WCF, ADO.NET (ODBC), Mef, Caliburn, NUnit, N-Tier. Email me at bill DO(t) mybiz A(t) gmail DO(t) com
- BasicConcepts 1 I have this project, WcfIISSilverlightCslaSimpleNTier. I want to use it as a basis for other conceptual (learning) projects, like learning Csla Authentication. So, this project is basically my note…
- DelphiConcepts 1 Concept projects that I'm creating while giving myself a Delphi refresher. Includes so far: DSharp, MVVM, Singleton, CriticalSection, Multithreading, DI.
- DelphiMigrateExample 1 Simple little Delphi App to mimic having an old program with old data, and performing a migration to a new program with a new data format. Refresher for Delphi. Using Trial Version of Delphi XE3, s…
Repositories contributed to
- ibgib/mobileGib 1
- ibgib/ibGib 1 ibGib's infrastructure (ibGib), Business Layer (bizGib), and Bus infrastructure (porpGib). See the ReadME!
- ibgib/languageGib 0 Language app for learning foreign languages via songs and ibGib.
- ibgib/commonGib 0 PCL library that contains code used across multiple ibGib applications and libraries.
- ibgib/serviceGib 1 ibGib framework for services that execute in an isolated and asynchronous manner. Currently is only server-side (i.e. .NET, non-PCL), but I'm working on it baby!
Contributions in the last year 738 total May 27, 2014 – May 27, 2015
Longest streak 10 days February 15 – February 24
Current streak 2 days May 25 – May 26
- Pushed 2 commits to ibgib/languageGib May 23 – May 25
- Pushed 8 commits to ibgib/mobileGib May 21 – May 25
- Pushed 1 commit to ibgib/eventStoreGib May 23
- Pushed 2 commits to ibgib/ibGib May 21 – May 23
- Pushed 1 commit to ibgib/commonGib May 23
4 Issues reported
- Open #36 Implement maxcount and donotdelete in sql event cache
- Closed #35 Null ref when select gib
- Open #34 Remove text when stage 1 complete.
- Open #33 Convert Login/Register Activities to Gib Activities.