Clone this wiki locally
For theme developers, there's quite a few filters in place for customizing:
- cmspo_post_types - Specify the post types the plugin applies to (example)
- cmspo_max_levels - The number of levels pages can be nested.
- cmspo_post_statuses - The post statuses to show. Default: all (including custom statuses), except trash, auto-draft and inherit
- cmspo_page_label - The label for the subpage in the admin menu (example)
- the_title - Standard WP filter, but can be used to customize the page names(example)