Tags: shortcode, pages, posts, page, query, display, list
Requires at least: 3.0
Tested up to: 5.5
Stable tag: 3.0.2
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Display Posts is the simplest way to query and display content in WordPress.
[display-posts] shortcode in a post or page. Use the query parameters to filter the results by tag, category, post type, and more.
Developers can take it even further using the available filters.
See these tutorials for many examples of customization options.
- Display Posts – Pagination – Allow results of Display Posts to be paginated
- Display Posts – Date View – Lets you break your content down by month or year.
- Display Posts – Alpha View – Display an alphabetical listing of your content, broken down by letter
- Display Posts – Transient Cache – Cache the output using transients
- Co-Authors Plus Addon – multiple authors on posts
- Columns Extension – display posts in columns
- DPS Exclude Sticky – exclude sticky posts unless specifically requested
- DPS Pinch Zoomer – adds support pinch zooming post images on mobile devices and mouse wheel zooming on desktops
- Display Posts Shortcode Remote – display posts from a remote WordPress site utilizing the WP REST API.