What It Is:
A client side application that keeps track of guests and whether or not they've confirmed in the guest list.
- Add Guest: Includes a text input field where users can type in someones name and insert them to the guest.
- Ghost Tile: Inserts a 'ghost' tile in front of the guest list whenever a user types a name without submitting it.
- Edit Guest: Modify a guests name after submitting it to the guest list.
- Remove Guest: Includes a remove button to remove the guest from the guest list.
- Confirmed Filter: Filters out guest who haven't confirmed the rsvp.
- Overall Stats: Includes the total number of attending, unconfirmed and total number of guests.
Required Libraries and Dependencies:
- Internet Connected Laptop/Desktop
- Modern Web Browser (Latest version of Chrome or Firefox works best!)
- Node >= 6 installed on your machine
- prop-types (npm package)
- Create-react-app (npm package)
This project consists the following files and directories:
index.html- The main html file that displays the App element and primary information about the App.
README.md- This read me file.
- GuestInputForm.js - Form component
- index.js - Holds the header components
- Images - Holds apps main images
- Guest.js - Guest Component
- GuestName.js - GuestName Component
- index.js - Holds all GuestList Components
- PendingGuest.js - Ghost Tile Component
- ConfirmedFilter.js - Filter Component
- Counter.js - Counter Component
- index.js - Holds all of main content component
- App.test.js - Test file that contains tests
index.css- A CSS file that contains all of the styles for the web app.
- index.js - Renders the whole app
- registerServiceWorker.js - Self Explanatory
- Download the zip to a directory you'll be working in.
- Unzip the file.
- Open up terminal.
- cd to the directory "rsvp".
npm startto run the app.
- Your browser should open up with the app running.
If there are problems with running/opening this app please contact me at billh93(AT)gmail(dot)com or open an issue.