What It Is:
This is a client side application that keeps track of users and their scores that are submitted to the scoreboard in real-time.
Add Player: Includes a text input field where users can type in someones name and insert them to the scoreboard. Remove Player: Includes a 'X' element to remove the player from the scoreboard. Increment/Decrement Score: Includes an add/subtract button to increment/decrement score. Stopwatch: Includes a stopwatch where you can time people. (Controls: Start,Stop and Reset). Overall Stats: Includes the total number of players and points between them.
Required Libraries and Dependencies:
- Internet Connected Laptop/Desktop
- Modern Web Browser (Latest version of Chrome or Firefox works best!)
- Node >= 6 installed on your machine
- prop-types (npm package)
- Create-react-app (npm package)
This project consists the following files and directories:
index.html- The main html file that displays the App element and primary information about the App.
index.scss- A SCSS file that contains all of the styles for the web app.
README.md- This read me file.
- Download the zip to a directory you'll be working in.
- Unzip the file.
- Open up terminal.
- cd to the directory "react-scoreboard".
npm startto run the app.
- Your browser should open up with the app running.
If there are problems with running/opening this app please contact me at billh93(AT)gmail(dot)com or open an issue.