* ta/fix-dialyzer-documentation: Add missing Dialyzer warning options to doc
The change of taking out some hard-coded information about the file module uncovered that the unfolding of recursive types was probably too shallow. This has been fixed by unfolding it until a deeper limit (REC_TYPE_LIMIT). While at erl_types.erl also did some cleanup changes and fixed an erroneous io:format message.
* hb/stdlib/epp_file_and_inclusion/OTP-8911: Fix epp bug concerning the file attribute and file inclusion
Cover did not collect coverage data for files such as Yecc parses containing include directives. The bug has been fixed by modifying epp, the Erlang Code Preprocessor.
The declaration of the stubDescriptop() type in 'igor' was erroneous, both in the -type and in the published documentation of the module. While fixing this some specs where strengthened and used a remote type to refer to ordsets:ordset(T). Consequently, this patch depends on the ordsets module exporting the ordset/1 type.
…-r14 * lukas/common_test/missing_vts_tool/OTP-8894: Add vts.tool to priv exports for unix
…to dev * ia/ssl/certificate-verify/wrong-key-method/OTP-8897: Correct handling of client certificate verify message Conflicts: lib/ssl/src/ssl_handshake.erl
* maint-r14: Prepare release Fix that the documentation top index generator can handle an Ericsson internal application group Teach -init_debug to print info about on_load handlers begin run Fix hang in on_load handlers in embedded mode Conflicts: erts/vsn.mk lib/kernel/vsn.mk
* bjorn/fix-on_load/OTP-8902: Teach -init_debug to print info about on_load handlers begin run Fix hang in on_load handlers in embedded mode
* lars/erts/fix-erl-html-tools/OTP-8875: Fix that the documentation top index generator can handle an Ericsson internal application group
* hb/stdlib/dets_chunk_match/OTP-8903: Fix a bug concerning bchunk(), match() and select() Conflicts: lib/stdlib/test/dets_SUITE.erl
If a Dets table was closed after calling bchunk/2, match/1,3, match_object/1,3, or select/1,3 and then opened again, a subsequent call using the returned continuation would normally return a reply. This bug has fixed; now the call fails with reason 'badarg'.
* hb/stdlib/dets_stream_op/OTP-8899: Fix a bug that could cause 'bad_object' errors Conflicts: lib/stdlib/test/dets_SUITE.erl
When several clients accessed a Dets table simultaneously, modifications of the Dets server's internal state were sometimes thrown away. The symptoms are diverse: error with reason 'bad_object'; inserted objects not returned by lookup(); et cetera.
* hb/stdlib/dets_fixed_dirty/OTP-8898: Fix a bug concerning truncated Dets files Conflicts: lib/stdlib/src/dets.erl lib/stdlib/test/dets_SUITE.erl
* hb/stdlib/dets_insert_new/OTP-8856: Fix a bug in dets:insert_new()