What is ForgeEngine SDK?
ForgeEngine can export your model to other formats, such as Autodesk Forge Viewer SVF/F2D, glTF/glb, Cesium 3D Tiles, etc. No need to rely on other online services, can be run offline.
ForgeEngine has three versions so far, namely RVT, NW and DWG.
The runtime environment is Autodesk Revit addin, support Autodesk Revit 2014-2020.
The runtime environment is Autodesk Navisworks addin, support Autodesk Navisworks Manager 2014-2020.
No other software dependencies are required.
- Clone or download this repository
- Depending on the version you choose, use Visual Studio 2017 to open the corresponding solution file(*.sln)
- Copy all nuget scripts from NugetCommands.txt, paste to VS2017 (Menu)Tools -> NuGet Package Manager -> Package Manager Console, and run these nuget scripts, this step will ensure the "BimAngle Engine SDK" available
- Rebuild the solution
- for ForgeEngine RVT, run Revit and load model, you can find export button in toolbar.
- for ForgeEngine NW, run Navisworks and load model, you can find export button in toolbar.
- for ForgeEngine DWG, just run it
How to purchase licenses?
Please contact email@example.com