Binance Chain Java SDK
The Binance Chain Java SDK works as a lightweight Java library for interacting with the Binance Chain. It provides a complete API coverage, and supports synchronous and asynchronous requests. It includes the following core components:
- crypto - core cryptographic functions.
- amino encoding - amino (protobuf-like) encoding and decoding of transactions.
- client - implementations of API rest client, supporting synchronous and asynchronous access to Binance Chain's REST APIs.
- wallet - management of accounts, including seed and encrypted mnemonic generation.
- Install library into your Maven's local repository by running
- Add the following Maven dependency to your project's
<dependency> <groupId>com.binance.dex.api</groupId> <artifactId>binance-dex-api-client</artifactId> <version>1.0.0</version> </dependency>
For examples, please check the wiki.
All new code changes should be covered with unit tests. You can see the existing test cases here: https://github.com/binance-chain/java-sdk/tree/master/src/test/java/com/binance/dex/api/client/encoding
Contributions to the Binance Chain Java SDK are welcome. Please ensure that you have tested the changes with a local client and have added unit test coverage for your code.