- crypto - core cryptographic functions.
- amino - amino (protobuf-like) encoding and decoding of transactions.
- client - implementations of Binance Chain transaction types, such as for transfers and trading.
- accounts - management of "accounts" and wallets, including seed and encrypted mnemonic generation.
- ledger - Ledger Nano S/X support via HID, U2F and Web BLE (Bluetooth).
- rpc - RPC client, coming soon.
Windows users: Please install windows-build-tools first.
Linux users: Note that Ubuntu Xenial and newer distributions are recommended, especially when using Travis or other CI systems. You may need some dev packages to be installed on your system for USB support. On Debian-based distributions (like Ubuntu) you should install them with this command:
$ sudo apt-get install libudev-dev libusb-dev usbutils
Install the NPM package:
For up-to-date API documentation, please check the wiki.
All new code changes should be covered with unit tests. You can run the tests with the following command:
$ npm run test
Tests for the Ledger hardware wallet integration have their own suite that runs in both node and in the browser:
$ npm run test:ledger $ npm run test:ledger:browser