Dropping static web sites with love (for git lovers)
- DRY principle
- zero cost (thanks to Google App Engine)
- zero maintenance (thanks to GitHub)
- NO Python knowledge needed
- NO ponies included!
How it works
- upload your static files to github project (easy step)
- generate drydrop scaffold site and deploy it to appspot (easy step)
- setup post commit hook in github project pointing to your drydrop site (easy step)
From now, every change pushed to github project will automatically propagate to your static site hosted by Google.
Pretty cool, huh?
In planning, but some code exists. I need this for myself, so expect first version soon.
Bugs / Feature requests
Issues filled in GAE
IRC channel #drydrop at freenode
- v0.1 (to be released)
- public alpha release