Split Nano allows teams to accept Nano cryptocurrency payments to a single address, and provides a dashboard for automatically splitting and forwarding those payments to everyone on your team!
If you'd like to try out and use this system you can setup an account at splitnano.com or you can setup your own local application using the details below
This application is built using the Laravel web framework. Server requirements can be found at: laravel.com/docs
cp .env.example .env
.env to include your:
- Database information
- User email address which should gain administrative rights
- Mail SMTP settings (or mailtrap settings)
- A new, unused Nano Seed (obtain from a fresh NanoVault instance or some other wallet). DO NOT USE A SEED YOU ALREADY KEEP YOUR FUNDS ON!
- The URI to your Nano Node and Representative you would like to use
php artisan key:generate
php artisan migrate
Next, register an account using the admin email address you've assigned in .env and click on "Generate Accounts" to begin creating the accounts your system will use. Each Address Group a user creates will be assigned it's own address group, so it's important to know how many accounts you may need to create.
Finally, setup a cron job to run the applications scheduled tasks:
* * * * * cd /path-to-your-project && php artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1
You can run all unit / feature tests via running
phpunit from the root directory