You can clone with
No one assigned
e.g. when doing a signup, and leaving all the fields blank, the user gets the following errors:
* Password confirmation is too short (minimum is 4 characters)
* Password is too short (minimum is 4 characters)
* Password doesn't match confirmation
* Login is too short (minimum is 3 characters)
* Login should use only letters, numbers, spaces, and .-_@ please.
* Email is too short (minimum is 6 characters)
* Email should look like an email address.
Instead they should be getting:
* Login can't be blank
* Email can't be blank
* Password can't be blank
* Password confirmation can't be blank
This is just what I was looking for. Maybe I'll hack it in. It's really only a couple extra options to the validations (I'm assuming there is a validates_foo_of block somewhere...I'll have to look)