- State.pm: Don't forget to call IRC.pm's implementation of S_disconnected before our own. Due to this, the logged_in() method was reporting incorrect information after disconnecting.
- ISupport.pm: Don't send a premature irc_isupport event on networks which send us numerics higher than 005 before the actual 005 (e.g Rizon) - NickServID.pm: Send an 'irc_identified' event when we've identified with NickServ. In addition, be a little more permissive when determining if we have identified. Works with Rizon now.
- Don't use qw() as parentheses, it's deprecated in 5.13.4 - Drop CTCPs which don't have a closing delimiter
- AutoJoin.pm: Wait for a reply from NickServ before joining channels on connect
If we just wait for the first reply, we'll end up joining right after the "Your nickname is registered, please identify" message.
- AutoJoin.pm: Allow channel keys to be undefined - Make the 'nickserv' command do the right thing on ratbox ircds - Add a server_version() method
Also add a server_version() method which is needed for this
- Only process the first CTCP chunk we find in a message. This prevents someone from flooding our outgoing queue by having us e.g. reply to 20 VERSION requests at a time. - CTCP.pm: Reply to VERSION with "dev-git" when no version is available.
- Make all warnings fatal - Use real temp files in tests instead of littering the dist directory
README is autogenerated now, so it won't exist in a bare checkout
- Added a logged_in() method to see if we're logged into IRC
The status is changed on irc_001 and irc_error/disconnected/shutdown. Updated the Disconnecting recipe in the cookbook to use it.