- [New] Worksheet tabs can now be detached from the main window via a simple drag and drop (similar to a web browser).
- [New] Native platform bundles available for Windows (.msi), MacOS (.dmg) and Linux (.rpm and .deb)
These are platform specific install packages that contain a minimal and independent Java Runtime Environment and executable bootstrap, allowing binjr to run as a stand-alone application.
- [New] binjr workspace files can be associated with the application so that binjr is launched on double clicking a .bjr file. This association is automatically performed by the aforementioned native bundles.
- [New] On Windows and MacOS, root CA certificates stored in the OS keystore are used for SSL validation.
- [Fixed] The modal dialog used for user authentication could appear behind the main stage, hence causing the application to appear frozen.
- [Fixed] A possible Null Pointer Exception when using the source/search feature.
- [Fixed] Aligned button background color in Modern theme with Windows 10 standard controls