Starting with version 2.0.0, binjr is built to run on Java 11 and beyond.
Please note that it does not run on previous version of Java.
If you require a version that runs on Java 8, you can use the latest releases versioned 1.x.x.
- [New] Built to run on Java 11 and beyond, and use the new standalone distribution of OpenJFX (https://openjfx.io/)
The platform specific packages above contain all required dependencies, including the Java runtime; simply download the one for your OS, unpack it and run "binjr" to start.
- [New] It is now possible to link the time line of two or more independent worksheets (i.e. change the time range on one worksheet also affect all linked worksheets).
- [New] It is now possible to copy/paste a time range from one worksheet to another.
- [New] Removed the modal dialog shown when adding a new worksheet; instead new worksheet are set to editable mode upon creation.
- [Fixed] Clicking the "OK" button on new source dialog has no effect when the source adapter is loaded from a faulty plugin.