- [API Change] Removed type parameters from the following classes from the Data Adapter API:
DataAdapter<T>is replaced by
BaseDataAdapter<T>is replaced by
HttpDataAdapter<T, A extends Decoder>is replaced by
Decoder<T>is replaced by
TimeSeriesBinding<T>is replaced by
TimeSeriesInfo<T>is replaced by
TimeSeriesProcessor<T>is replaced by
- [New] Added a "Settings" button to source panes.
- [New] Added an option to hide the source pane (Command bar menu "Sources > Hide Source Pane" or Ctrl+L)
- [New] Added an option to hide charts legend (Worksheet toolbar "Hide Charts Legends" or Ctrl+B)
- [New] Added an option to span the vertical bar of the selection crosshair over the height of all charts in a
worksheets using a stacked layout (Command bar "Settings > Charts > Hide Source Pane > Span crosshair over all charts")
- [New] Buttons in a worksheet's toolbar will now overflow to a menu pane if there is not enough space to display all
of them all at once.
- [New] A visual indication now identifies the currently selected charts on worksheets when there are more than one.
- [New] Clicking on a chart's title in the graphing area new selects it and expands its legend in the bottom pane.
- [New] Added support for small numbers unit prefix (m = milli, µ = micro, n = nano, etc...) for formatting Y axis values.
- [New] Added confirmation dialog when closing one or several worksheet tabs.
- [Fixed] A memory leak that occurs when adding, moving or changing the type of a chart in an existing worksheet.
- [Fixed] Uncaught exception when entering a negative range for a chart's Y axis causes a worksheet to become.
- [Fixed] Keyboard shortcuts do no work on detached tab windows.
- [Fixed] Dialog boxes are sometime drawn with a null width and height on some Linux/KDE platforms.