- [New] Ability to drag branches with many sub levels from the tree and have them rendered as separate charts on a worksheet.
- [New] Better visual feedback when hovering above a worksheet during a drag and drop operation.
- [New] Ability to select multiple nodes from the source tree to drag onto a worksheet.
- [New] Added a filter functionality to the source tree.
- [New] It is now possible to remove a chart or invoke its property page directly from buttons located on top of the chart's Y axis.
- [New] The position and size of the various resizable panes in the UI are now saved alongside the rest of a workspace, so that its appearance can be fully restored on reload.
- [New] Charts legends pane in edit mode can now be scrolled up and down when many charts are added to a single worksheet.
- [Fixed] Vertical scrollbar on chart view in stacked layout hides part of the graph and causes an horizontal scrollbar to appear.
- [Fixed] The "path" column in the chart legend table doesn't fill up the pane.
binjr-2.6.0_linux-amd64.tar.gz 58.5 MB
binjr-2.6.0_linux-amd64.tar.gz.asc 821 Bytes
binjr-2.6.0_mac-x86_64.tar.gz 53.5 MB
binjr-2.6.0_mac-x86_64.tar.gz.asc 821 Bytes
binjr-2.6.0_windows-amd64.msi 54.8 MB
binjr-2.6.0_windows-amd64.msi.asc 838 Bytes
Public_key-412EC8A85400AC3F.asc 3.89 KB