Have you worked with Wordpress? Developers call it wordpress-like laravel blog.
Contact us for any customization:
Lightweight and Comprehensive
Incredible features with a lightweight laravel blog package. I highly recommend it because:
- Quick installation (<3 minutes)
- It's very easy to extend
- Included great features out-of-box
- Its simplicity allows to be easily made compatible with latest laravel
- No additional concept except laravel knowledge
- Compatible with other Laravel platforms like Bagisto
- Fulltext Search - search throughout all blog posts
- Multi Level Category - nested sets using Baum
- Multi Language Support
Quick and easy installation
composer require hessam/laravel-blogger
To see package on Packagist click this Link
To see the Bagisto version of this package go to
- For laravel 8.x's default auth User model, change user model in
- Compatible with latest laravel version (laravel 8.x)
- Backward-compatibility with previous laravel versions
- Full text search - searching throughout the blog posts
- Multi-level category support
- fully configurable via its
- Ready to use admin panel
- Full customizability of admin views and front views
- Paginated views
- Ability to upload images
- Managing posts, categories
- Managing comments and comment approval
- Other options include using Disqus comments or disabling comments
- 9.1.x Multi language support
- 8.0.x Compatibility with Laravel 8.x
What/who this package is for:
- For websites running Laravel
- Who wants to have a site blog. This laravel blog gives an easy to use interface to write blog posts/assign categories/manage existing posts
- Where only admin users can edit/manage the blog (this is not suitable for every user on your site to be able to manage posts)
- For anyone who likes to add a wordpress-like laravel blog to laravel website
How to customise the blog views/templates
After doing the correct
vendor:publish, all of the default template files will be found in /resources/views/vendor/hessamcms/ and are easy to edit to match your needs.
Customizing admin views
If you need to customize the admin view, just copy the files from
Then you can modify them just like any other view file.
It will auto set all required routes (both public facing, and admin backend). There are some config options (such as changing the /blog/ url to something else), which can be done in the hessamcms.php file.
All config options have comments which describe what they do. Please just refer to the
hessamcms.php file in your /config/ dir.
Custom User Model
You can change the default user model through the config file.
You can find all the events that are fired by looking in the
Add these (and an Event Listener) to your
EventServiceProvider.php file to make use of these events when they fire.
Built in CAPTCHA / anti spam
There is a built in captcha (anti spam comment) system built in, which will be easy for you to replace with your own implementation.
Please see this Captcha docs for more details.
Image upload errors
Try adding this to config/app.php:
'Image' => Intervention\Image\Facades\Image::class
- Also make sure that /tmp is writable. If you have open_basedir enabled, be sure to add :/tmp to its value.
- Ensure that /public/blog_images (or whatever directory you set it to in the config) is writable by the server
- You might need to set a higher memory limit, or upload smaller image files. This will depend on your server. I've used it to upload huge (10mb+) jpg images without problem, once the server was set up correctly to handle larger file uploads.
- 9.1.x Stable version of package
- 9.0.x Multi-language support beta release
- 8.0.x Compatibility with Laravel 8
- 7.3.2 Some bug fixes
- 7.3.0 New Admin UI
- bug fix: do not show search bar when it's disabled
- feature: configure to show full text post or preview
- 7.2.1 - adds logout button at admin panel
- adds sub-category functionality to blog
- adds reading progress bar feature (if you upgrade, re-publish config file and view files)
- 7.1.8 - ability to remove images from posts (this feature does not work for old posts)
- 7.1.7 - updates CKEditor
- 7.1.5 - minor fix for recent posts
- 7.1.4 - updates fulltext search package which solves the search issue
- 7.1.2 - shows categories on blog home page - minor fix (if you upgrade try to re-publish view files)
- 7.1.1 - minor fix and some admin panel text changes
- 7.1.0 - Adds support for custom user model (if you upgrade, try to publish new config)
- 7.0.2 - Bug fix for listing posts and search page
- 7.0.1 - made compatible with Laravel 6.x & 7.x
- 3.1 - minor fixes
- 3.0.3 - fixed RSS feed cache issue
- 3.0.2 - fixed default medium image size (changed to 600x400)
- 3.0.1 - replaced all short tags (<?) with full opening ones (<?php)
- 3.0 - Added separate functionality for uploading images (and save some meta data in db)
- 2.1 - added 'short_description' to db + form, and HessamCMSPost::generate_introduction() method will try and use this to generate intro text.
- 2.0 - added full text search (enable it via the config file - it is disabled by default).
- 1.2 - added WYSIWYG, few smaller changes
- 1.1.1 - added basic captcha
- 1.0.5 - composer.json changes.
- 1.0 - First release
- 0.3 - Small changes, packagist settings.
- 0.1 - Initial release