MiGA: Microbial Genomes Atlas
Important: MiGA is under active development, and we currently cannot ensure any stability on the different interfaces. We're currently running a Beta Testing program with dedicated support for a small number of laboratories. If you're interested, please contact us.
For additional information on MiGA, visit:
- MiGA users list: Forum to discuss with other users and developers.
- MiGA manual: The definitive guide to MiGA.
- MiGA API docs: Inner-workings of the
- MiGA Web: MiGA on Rails!
For the impatient
If you're like us, you probably want to see sofware in action from the get go. You have two options:
- Get a peak on MiGA using MiGA Online.
- Install the requirements and follow the installation instructions. Once you have MiGA installed, you can deploy some examples.