MiGA: Microbial Genomes Atlas
For additional information on MiGA, visit:
- MiGA users list: Forum to discuss with other users and developers.
- MiGA manual: The definitive guide to MiGA.
- MiGA API docs: Inner-workings of the
- MiGA Web: MiGA on Rails!
For the impatient
If you're like us, you probably want to see sofware in action from the get go. You have two options:
- Get a peak on MiGA using MiGA Online.
- Install the requirements and follow the installation instructions. Once you have MiGA installed, you can deploy some examples.
How to cite MiGA
Rodriguez-R et al. 2018. The Microbial Genomes Atlas (MiGA) webserver: taxonomic and gene diversity analysis of Archaea and Bacteria at the whole genome level. Nucleic Acids Research 46(W1):W282-W288. doi:10.1093/nar/gky467.