Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Fixes bug in fetching tissues for plates
- Fixes "Already connected" exception occuring in Geneious v9
- Changed behaviour when creating new extractions that use existing extractions ID's
Enable OR queries for GeOME connections. This fixes issue with annotating sequences with more than one TissueID as well as enables any query against the GeOMe database that is a type of "OR" (any) query.gi
Fixed bug where queries on Geome Project were crashing application
Added genbankCountry, genbankDate, and genbankLatLng to output data properties
- set default geome fims instance to production.
- enable either production or develop geome to be called
- Bug fixes
- Enable queries on GeOMe project (in the drop-down list of search terms)
- Cache FIMS data when performing tissueID search in GeOMe. Eliminates need to redo the search
- Specify a single query for all available projects rather than looping projects for GeOMe
- Populate attributes using a call to GeOMe network API instead of individual projects which speeds up populating attributes.
- Enable full-text queries for GeOMe projects.
Fixed a crash that occurs when searching a Google Fusion Table column which has space in its name
Speed up plate rendering, which was causing crashes in some situations
- Fixed problem where the Biocode FIMS only retrieved field definitions from the Barcode of Wildlife project instead of the project that was specified. This would result in empty tissue fields
- Updated for Biocode FIMS query system upgrades
- Added the ability to use "match any" when searching the Biocode FIMS
- Fixed a problem where users were not re-authenticated with the Biocode FIMS unless they clicked 'Authenticate'
- Added support for more delimiters when loading barcodes from a file: tab, ";", ",", space, "-", "_"
- Fix a rare crash that can occur when connecting to a MySQL FIMS or LIMS