Bug fixes and feature updates including,
- fixed issue #70 (-m parameter for sortmerna not working for values greater than 4096); problem was related to large file support (-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 flag added to compilation)
- fixed issue #72 that caused incorrect CIGAR string when reference length < read length and based on the LCS, read hangs off end reference (alignment length should be computed based on this setup)
- fixed issue #48 that failed to check all possible temporary directories for writing tmp files
- SILVA associated taxonomy string to representative databases added
- modified option --blast INT to --blast STRING to support more fields in BLAST-like tabular output (ex. --blast '1 cigar qstrand')
For more details and binary distributions, please visit here.