LibrAlign is an open source Java library providing GUI components for displaying and editing multiple sequence alignments (MSAs) and attached raw- and metadata.
- Flexible and powerful GUI components for displaying one or a set of MSAs together
- Data areas can be attached to each sequence or alignment. A set of predefined data areas is included and custom areas can easily be added using the API interfaces.
- All GUI components are based on TIC and can therefore be used both in Swing and SWT (including Eclipse RCP) applications.
- Reading and writing data and metadata from and to numerous alignment formats using JPhyloIO
- Different extensible data model implementations, including compressed sequence storage to handle large datasets
- Interoperability with BioJava
If you want to submit a bug report or feature request, please use our public bug tracking system at http://bioinfweb.info/LibrAlign/Bugs. (We do not manage issues on GitHub directly.)
Binary releases and Maven code can be found at http://bioinfweb.info/LibrAlign/Download.