Support frequency up to 16kHz (0.01-60.99Hz standard, 61Hz-16kHz experimental)
To compile code and upload using Arduino IDE:
- Download freePEMF.ino file and put it into freePEMF folder (it must has exactly that name).
- Open freePEMF.ino file in Arduino IDE.
- Check if you have EEPROM libraries already installed (Sketch->Include Library-> see on list: EEPROM).
- Configure board (Tools->Board->Arduino Nano) (Tools->Processor->ATmega328).
- Install Arduino Nano driver - biotronics.eu website: CH341SER.ZIP.
- Configure serial port. Plug USB cable to PC and freePEMF or Adruino Nano board. Then Tools->Port->select proper COM port.
- Compile and upload. Sketch->Upload. Wait until on down side of Arduino IDE window see Done uploading.
TODO in freePEMF user manual
- support for bluetooth interface and communication with PC & mobile phones
- jump ... min max
- njump ... min max
- support for bluetooth interface
- during loading a therapy add voice signal after committing each part of script