To compile code and upload using Arduino IDE:
- Download files and put all of them into multiZAP folder (it must has exactly that name). Copy also AD9850.h AD9850.cpp DS1803.h DS1803.cpp to multiZAP main folder.
- Open multiZAP.ino file in Arduino IDE.
- Optional select Polish language by changing #define EN_H_ into #define PL_H_ in multiZAP_def.h. English is default.
- Install Keypad library in Arduino (Sketch->Include Library->Add ZIP. Library..., and point at proper zip file).
- Install LiquidCrystal I2C library (where above :)
- Check if you have Wire & EEPROM libraries already installed (Sketch->Include Library-> see on list: Wire and EEPROM).
- Configure board (Tools->Board->Arduino Nano) (Tools->Processor->ATmega328).
- Install Arduino Nano driver - biotronika.pl website: CH341SER.ZIP.
- Configure serial port. Plug USB cable to PC and multiZAP, and Tolls->Port->select right COM port.
- Compile and upload. Sketch->Upload. Wait until on down side of Arduino IDE window see Done uploading.
Downloading existing script therapy to multiZAP (Windows only)
- Open https://biotronika.pl/terapie web site and select the script. If you do not read Polish, use google translator because web site not support English language yet.
- Click get therapy script [+Pobierz skrypt terapii].
- Download terapia.zip (therapy) and open terapia.cmd existing in zip file.
- If Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 opens defender window, then click More info and button Run Anyway
- Plug USB cable to your multiZAP. Be sure that the device was turned off before.
- Provide proper COM port into cmd.exe window and click Enter.
- Now choosen script from the web site is uploading to your multiZAP device.
- Wait a moment and finally click
[*]key on multiZAP kepad and plug USB cable off.
- Turn on device and click
to start script therapy.
Creating your own script therapy
- Create account on the web site.
- Click new therapy Nowa terapia link and provide data into all fields.
- Use Arduino Serial monitor view
- Use any serial communication program.
Baud: 9600 Data size: 8 Parity: none DTR: ON End line: CR
bioZAP script language: https://biotronika.pl/biozap
Keypad manual functions:
[#] - Turn on - press [#] and hold 3 seconds. [#] is also enter key. [*] - Escape key or turn-off in main menu. [A] - Generate frequency 1. Set frequency e.g. 10000 = 100.00Hz or use [D] as decimal separator e.g. [D] and press [#] 2. Set time in seconds and press [#] [C] - Calibrate and save settings in EEPROM memory 1. Set vampl - pk-pk apmplitude of sine signal e.g. 400 = 4.00V and press [#] (1.00 - 8.00V) 2. Set vmin - minimum extremum of sine signal e.g. 100 = 1.00V and press [#] (0.50 - 4.00) 3. Set calibration frequency or simply press [#]  - Start EEPROM therapy script - Start standard program in flash memory [B] - TODO: Settings: * auto_turn_off_time - EEPROM * AD985x 0/1 - EEPROM * default_program - EEPROM [D] - TODO: multiZAP+ function - Select and start express-scan. You need SD card pluged.
Enjoy using your multiZap device and wishing you best of health :)