- Update to xclim 0.26.
- Default metadata attributes are given through configuration, instead of being hardcoded.
- Inclusion of a list of input dataset urls in ensemble processes.
- Correct ensemble statistics on day-of-year indicators.
- Add new process averaging gridded fields over a polygon using xESMF
- Update to xclim 0.24, allowing for considerable simplification of the indicator process building mechanism
- Update to PyWPS 4.4
- Add partial support for xclim 0.23 with new indicators
- Add support for land indicators
- Add support for multivariate indicators
- Upgrade PyWPS to 4.2.10
- Fix bug in variable name inference
- Add support for non-standard variable name (univariate case only)
- Fix to chunk regions of subsetted files
cruftto propagate changes from the birdhouse cookiecutter
- Catch documentation build error earlier since doc build is part of regular CI build
- Catch tutorial notebooks out of sync with code earlier since also part of regular CI build
- Use mock imports to facilitate building docs
- Add partial support for xclim v0.21
- Add support for shapefiles in
- Add support for process translations
- Add process for subset-shape
- Replace spaces in DRS filenames
- Run notebook tests from Makefile
- Refresh notebooks from Makefile
- Update to xclim 0.15.2
- Remove realization from csv output