Fix use of
output_formatto xclim indicators.
Change all outputs to use
outputas the main output field name (instead of
Updated to xclim 0.37:
- Percentile inputs of xclim indicators have been renamed with generic names, excluding an explicit mention to the target percentile.
- In ensemble processes, these percentiles can now be chosen through
perc_[var]inputs. The default values are inherited from earlier versions of xclim.
Average shape process downgraded to be single-threaded, as ESMF seems to have issues with multithreading.
Removed deprecated processes
csv_precisionto all processes allowing CSV output. When given, it controls the number of decimal places in the output.
This is a patch release to add awaited functionality and avoid some performance issues with the latest dask version.
geoseries_to_netcdfprocess, converting a geojson (like a OGC-API request) to a CF-compliant netCDF.
output_nameargument to most processes (excepted subsetting and averaging processes), to control the name (or prefix) of the output file.
- New dependency
python-slugifyto ensure filenames are safe and valid.
- Pinning dask to
<=2022.1.0to avoid a performance issue with
- Updated changelog by @matprov in #214
- Add hourly_to_daily process by @huard in #215
- Avoid annoying warnings by updating birdy (environment-docs) by @huard in #216
- Upgrade to clisops 0.8.0 to accelerate spatial averages over regions.
- Upgrade to xesmf 0.6.2 to fix spatial averaging bug not weighing correctly cells with varing areas.
- Update to PyWPS 4.5.1 to allow the creation of recursive directories for outputs.
Full Changelog: v0.7.7...v0.8.0
- Update to xclim 0.31
- Possibility to pass multiple "rcp" inputs for ensemble processes.
- Writing to netcdf is done only after calling
load()to avoid locks occurring within dask calls to
to_netcdfin multi-processing mode.
- Add an
averageparameter to ensemble processes. When true, a spatial average is returned.
- Refresh notebooks by @Zeitsperre in #201
- Add SENTRY_ENV param by @matprov in #203
- Multiple rcps for ensemble processes by @aulemahal in #202
- Remove bugging drop after geoserver upgrade by @aulemahal in #207
- Update to xclim 0.31 by @aulemahal in #209
- Fix xarray, dask and gunicorn related hang by @cjauvin in #204
- run load() before switching to single-threaded scheduler by @huard in #211
- Add average flag for ensemble processes by @aulemahal in #210
Full Changelog: v0.7.5...v0.7.6