- FZ Jülich
- Joined on
Oct 25, 2009
Repositories contributed to
- dev-platypus/marche 2 Server control daemon.
- Manishearth/rust-clippy 623 A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- rust-lang/rust 16,527 A safe, concurrent, practical language.
- sphinx-doc/sphinx 631 Main repository for the Sphinx documentation builder
- phildawes/racer 1,496 Rust Code Completion utility
Contributions in the last year 1,267 total May 3, 2015 – May 3, 2016
Longest streak 24 days August 10 – September 2
Current streak 13 days April 21 – May 3
- Pushed 10 commits to rust-lang/rust Apr 28 – May 2
- Pushed 1 commit to cmr/this-week-in-rust May 2
- Pushed 2 commits to rust-lang/rust-playpen Apr 27 – Apr 29
34 Pull Requests
- Open #33382 rustdoc: add "src" links to individual impls
- Open #33377 rustdoc: display field types together with names in detailed docs
- Open #33373 rustdoc: use btree map for where clauses
- Open #33372 rustdoc: HTML-escape Rust code (from constants)
- Open #33371 rustdoc: fix inserting source code spans for constant values
- Open #33367 infer: remove distinction for "simple type errors"
- Open #33365 Makefile: there is only one tidy target now
- Merged #209 It's a regular TWIR again...
- Open #33351 syntax/hir: give loop labels a span
- Closed #33347 borrowck: clearer error message for mutability violation
- Open #33345 middle: reset loop labels while visiting closure
- Open #33343 parser: change warning into an error on `T<A=B, C>`
- Open #33342 typeck: if a private field exists, also check for a public method
- Open #33340 resolve: print location of static for "static in pattern" error
- Open #33338 typeck: limit number of candidates shown for a single error
- Open #33337 typeck: show a note about tuple indexing for erroneous tup[i]
- Open #33336 parser: do not try to continue with `unsafe` on foreign fns
- Merged #33334 lexer: do not display char confusingly in error message
- Open #33333 parser: show a helpful note on unexpected inner comment
- Merged #33330 typeck: when suggesting associated fns, do not show call site as fallback
- Open #33326 std::thread docs: spawn() does not return a Thread anymore
- Merged #33325 typeck: remove confusing suggestion for calling a fn type
- Merged #33324 E0269: add suggestion to check for trailing semicolons
- Merged #33323 match check: note "catchall" patterns in unreachable error
- Merged #33320 diagnostics for E0432: imports are relative to crate root
- Open #33319 borrowck: do not suggest to change "&mut self" to "&mut mut self"
- Open #33313 dep_graph: avoid panicking in thread when channel closed
- Open #33311 parser: fix suppression of syntax errors in range RHS
- Merged #33309 Make libsyntax::print::pp more idiomatic
- Merged #33289 Implement find() on Chain iterators
- Open #33277 Fix std::fmt format spec: named args are allowed with "$" syntax
- Merged #202 Fix MIR output: add mappings for Pygments styles
- Merged #33258 Clarify std::fmt width docs w.r.t. dollar syntax and give example.
- Merged #200 Add a Pygments lexer for MIR output, and fix HTML escaping.