iOS and Android client for Hacker News. Inspired by the Apollo client for Reddit.
- Tabbed interface for easy navigating
- Browse top stories, newest, show HN, ask HN and jobs
- Login with your Hacker News account to vote, reply and flag stories
- Large or compact posts depending on your preference
- Offline and Travel friendly
- 3D Touch support
- iPad support
- Multiple themes, adjustable font & text size
- Colour-coded, collapsible comments thread
- Readability mode/external browser options
- Gradle 4
- mobx and mobx-state-tree
- react-native-navigation v2
- Keychain to store sensitive data
- CSS Modules with Stylus
- patch-package for custom native code
You will need to grab your own
GoogleService-Info.plist. Head over to firebase.com and create a new application.
You will then need to modify your configuration files to match the Hacker News API:
If you are interested in helping out, feel free to submit issues, pull-requests or even contact me. I am open to all kind of contributions.
This project is MIT licensed