Official how tos and base info for Bismuth Crypto Currency.
Wallet, mining, nodes and such.
Initiated by EggPool. Now maintained by the Bismuth Foundation.
This is work in progress, your feedback is most welcome. Open issues to propose a subject.
Details for operating on individual exchanges.
- FAQ and user help to deposit and withdraw on the exchanges BIS is listed on.
- Exchanges willing to list BIS will refer to our official implementation guide
- What is an Egg?
Decentralized exchanges and bridges
- wBIS is an ERC-20 ETH Token with 1:1 native BIS counterpart.
ETH Bridge FAQ and howto
Background info about Bismuth usage, community.
Learn about Hypernodes and their role in the Bismuth ecosystem. Installation, upgrades, migration.
Installation guides for Bismuth, which is written in Python, so it can be run from any Python environment regardless of the operating system. Binaries for some systems are also available.
Learn how to let your GPU generate Bismuth for you, details about pools.
Whether you want to start running Bismuth or are facing issues, this section is for you.
Downloading too many blocks using a node can take a long time, this method will make it much faster.
Excited about helping test new Bismuth feature? Join the testnet today.
Under the Hood
Further info for the techies, academics and developers.
Official wallet usage and FAQ.
- Bismuth Blog - News and information about Bismuth and many useful tools.
- Awesome Bismuth - more links and resources about Bismuth.
- Hack with BIS - Step by step tutorials.
- Coin Supply - How many Bismuth coins will be created.
- Bismuth Projects Repository - Various open source Bismuth projects by HCLivess.
- Bismuth Block Explorer - The official Bismuth explorer code by maccaspacca.
- Bismuth Roadmap
This content is published under the MIT licence.
In a Nutshell: You can do anything you want with it, as long as you credit the source (This repo, EggPool, Bismuth Foundation)